I have been majorly busy lately.  I’ve been spending my days filling out applications, harassing potential employers and panhandling whenever I ran out of food and bus fare.
I managed to bum enough money to buy my first pair of new shoes in years.  solid black Nikes.  I’m very proud of myself because the last two pairs of shoes I had were simply found tossed out by people.  I know how that sounds.  But at least I didn’t get any kind of fungus from them.  So, I still count them as wins.
I also got some nice clothes to wear in the heat.  They’re comfortable and yet appropriate for work and making a good impression when begging for interviews.

I did get a really bad cold for about a week and a half, almost two weeks.  I sounded like death and it caused me to blow a phone interview with the Pod Hotel downtown.  The interview was supposed to be 30 minutes and it was over in 8.  Hahahahaha!  That was horrible.
But I opted to just stay home until I didn’t look, feel and sound like death before venturing out again because I didn’t want to scare off any more potential employers with my hacking and coughing.  I didn’t go to the doctor for it, even though I truly intended to but it went away on its own.

As soon as I felt a lot better last week, I got back to panhandling and job hunting again.  The Aveda Institute downtown had a model day and an older lady came by while I was out there with my sign and asked if I wanted to get my hair done and I told her yeah and I went with her.  Got my hair colored.  It doesn’t look much different than it did but I’m happy with it.  The lady gave me some money before she left.  That was really nice of her.  I never did get her name.  I wish I had.  the stylist’s name was Tiffany.  She may be a student but she is damn good, in my opinion.  Considering what magic she was able to work on my hair without burning me with the flat iron or the hair dryer.  My hair looked and felt so amazing, it looked like a wig.  Hahahaha!  Well, Tiffany let me know there was another model day this week (yesterday) where they were doing haircuts.  I knew I needed my hair cut because of all the breakage, so I came back to her and got a couple inches cut off my hair.  I love it.  It’s still uneven because the very back center of my hair is still very short in spots, but that’ll grow out eventually as long as I keep taking care of it.

I went straight home after getting my hair done yesterday and spent the entire rest of the day and all night cleaning and organizing my room and doing all my laundry.  I just got tired of the disorganized mess reflecting the internal devastation I’ve been feeling inside.  That and I went to go record a video for YouTube and couldn’t find the cord to my camera and that was the final straw.  So, I stayed up until past sunrise getting everything done.  Before heading to bed, I went to 7-11 and got an iced coffee and put it in my mini fridge for when I got up.
I’m really surprised that I woke up at a quarter to 12 because I didn’t get to sleep until around 8.  But just night before last, I slept for 10 hours!  I had gotten home around 10 that night and got to sleep around 10:20-10:30.  When I alarm went off at 4:45, I woke up, turned it off, went to facebook and passed right back out until about 8:15-8:20.  I had gotten 5 1/2 hours of sleep already.  what did I need another 4  1/2 for?  That blew my mind.

Well, I had a very slow start but I got my dishes done and I had to rewash my comforter because I spilled something from the dishes onto it and I was SO upset.  Part of that slow start was waking up to a cramp in my right calf.  That was unpleasant.  But I did manage to go and make my first WIC appointment for next week and I scheduled my next prenatal appointment for next week as well.  And while I was out, I went to the store and got a couple cans of frozen orange juice concentrate.  The dishes and the comforter got washed when I got home from the store.

Oh, and I did, in fact, find the cord to my camera.  I made almost all of my videos on my channel private because I just wasn’t happy with them.  And I didn’t like how aimless my channel was.  I’m still not quite sure exactly what direction I want to go with it, but I have a better grasp of what direction I want to go than I did before.  My first video will be a get to know me/room tour.  So, I can show you all what I did with my room.
Obviously, I won’t have any “before” footage in the video since looking for the cord to my camera was what prompted the cleaning spree in the first place.  But if you’d like to see the “before” and the “during”, you can check out my Instagram Story.  I also have photos of my new hair cut posted there.  If you don’t have Instagram or don’t want it but still want to see my new look, let me know in the comments and I’ll be sure to post them in the next blog post.

Well, in the meantime, I need a shower and to feed my hair and do all those grooming things that I have been neglecting during that last bout of depression combined with severe morning sickness.  Then it’s definitely bed time.  I’m trying to reprogram my internal clock to be an early morning person.  So, I’ve been setting my alarm for 4:45 in the morning.  Even when I fail, I keep trying anyway.  I’ve only been trying for the last 5 days or so but I’m not giving up.

I love you all so very much!  Thank you for your continued support.  Peace and love to you!