All very good lessons to learn. I think I might be ahead of the curve having learned all but 10 of these valuable lessons. ^_^ ❤
- Make wise investments. In relationships and real-estate.
- On Friendships, put value on quality over quantity.
- Delay your reaction when emotion’s high.
- Don’t make hasty decisions. Extend the deadline and sleep on it. Your mind is always clearer the next day.
- Travel the world like a traveler and not like a tourist.
- Make friends with people that come from places you don’t know about.
- When you feel like sleeping. Sleep. Your body needs it.
- Vitamin C cures everything. Take it everyday.
- Ask as many questions as you can and recognize that you don’t know everything.
- It’s always the simplest answer. Always.
- Never save your expensive China and crystals for special guests. They’ll never come. Use them everyday. You are that special guest.
- Buy the best mattress you can afford. You spend a third of your life in it.
- Buy the best couch you can afford. You spend the remainder of…
View original post 239 more words